Religious right speaks ill of the dead

If you listen to the religious right, morality and religion go hand in hand. If you aren't religious you can't possibly have morals.

I suppose that's why I see many cars with the "fish symbol" speeding through traffic. They must be on a religious mission of importance. Because we know they are moral and wouldn't want to put others at risk or imposition due to thier selfishness.

I don't consider myself a religious person but I do have morals. I was taught that you don't speak ill of the dead.

Now I know it shouldn't surprise me but when I see "religious folks" speaking ill of the dead that irks me. Today when I viewed a right wing religious website speaking ill of Sylvester, I decided to write about it. In case you don't believe me you can view it here.

If you ask me, religion is it's own worst enemy.

Gone are the days where people have blind faith.

For ages many people have been murdered, enslaved, oppressed and demeaned by religion. Right along side of that there have been great advancements in the world. Achievements which have created a smarter populace.

Religion is on the decline. One day they will be the minority and as they say "what goes around comes around".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DADT: URGENT - ACT NOW - Contact Your Senator(s)

Headlines: Separation of Church and State (T23R-2)

Headlines: Separation of Church and State (T23R-2)