Palin Palpitations

As long as I can remember many religious folks have condemned me for being gay.

They are happy to mount their “high horse” and exclaim I will burn in hell for my sin of homosexuality.

Most of them believe sex before marriage is a sin.

So when I hear the 17 year old un-married daughter of the very religious Sarah Palin is pregnant due to premarital sex I must shake my head at the hypocrisy.

Palin in her self-righteousness is one who would condemn us gay folks with her bible.

So it seems very ironic her own daughter is such a blatant sinner.

Obviously her daughter doesn’t agree with her mother on this one.

I suggest we all stand up and take note of this.
If her own daughter can’t abide her mothers’ beliefs do you think it will be easier for us?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DADT: URGENT - ACT NOW - Contact Your Senator(s)

Headlines: Separation of Church and State (T23R-2)

Headlines: Separation of Church and State (T23R-2)