The Homosexual Agenda: Can I Get a Copy?
Back in February, the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) announced that Richard Ellis, vice president of communications for McDonald’s USA, had been elected to the board of directors.
I’d have never known there was a gay and lesbian chamber of commerce if WorldNutDaily hadn’t gotten folks in a snit about McDonald’s being listed as a sponsor on their website, which is why, they claim, Ellis was added to the board.
The American Family Association circulated a national alert yesterday, explaining that McDonald’s “gave an undisclosed amount of money to the NGLCC in return for being recognized as a major promoter of the homosexual agenda.”
Seriously, this “agenda” cannot simply be a code word for “progress toward equality.” Otherwise, wouldn’t taking a stand against the “homosexual agenda” be the same thing as taking a stand against equal rights? Sounds less noble and bit sinister when you phrase it accurately, huh?
Don Wildmon, founder and chairman of AFA, told the Southern Baptist Press yesterday, “If they [McDonalds] continue like they’re going, then I think we would very seriously consider looking at a boycott. Following our success with the Ford boycott, I think we could generate some numbers that would impress McDonald’s.”
full article
I’d have never known there was a gay and lesbian chamber of commerce if WorldNutDaily hadn’t gotten folks in a snit about McDonald’s being listed as a sponsor on their website, which is why, they claim, Ellis was added to the board.
The American Family Association circulated a national alert yesterday, explaining that McDonald’s “gave an undisclosed amount of money to the NGLCC in return for being recognized as a major promoter of the homosexual agenda.”
Seriously, this “agenda” cannot simply be a code word for “progress toward equality.” Otherwise, wouldn’t taking a stand against the “homosexual agenda” be the same thing as taking a stand against equal rights? Sounds less noble and bit sinister when you phrase it accurately, huh?
Don Wildmon, founder and chairman of AFA, told the Southern Baptist Press yesterday, “If they [McDonalds] continue like they’re going, then I think we would very seriously consider looking at a boycott. Following our success with the Ford boycott, I think we could generate some numbers that would impress McDonald’s.”
full article
Comments
Thanks for the kind words.