GayTalk Talk Radio, Gay Marriage, Peter Tatchell, LGBT Promotion

GayTalk airs at 9 AM (PST) daily. The call in number is (347) 237-5246.

Today I'm promoting a new project of putting together a LGBTQIA Internet Talk Radio Channel. A coorporate sponsor would be nice but community support would be even better. For this project to succeed we need many GLBTQIA folks who wish to be Talk Radio Host.

I also mention Holocaust Memorial day and the special show I assembled in rememberance of Homosexuals and the Holocaust ( www.tinyurl.com/gaytalk175 ).

Peter Tatchell shares his open letter to President Elect Obama which I read on the show today.

A caller talked with me regarding gay marriage.

Click here to hear todays show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man faces possible excommunication from LDS Church for supporting same sex marriage

Headlines: Separation of Church and State (T23R-2)

Biblical clarification regarding homosexuality