From both sides (T12R-5)

Another sodomite crawls out from under the rock.: ---Quote--- ROCKDALE COUNTY, Ga. -- The pastor of a Rockdale County megachurch has publicly announced he is gay. Jim Swilley, bishop of Conyers? Church in the Now, said he hopes his coming out will change attitudes toward homosexuality. ?I...

Catholic and gay: one man's journey to freedom
SX News (blog)
A few months later, I found Freedom 2 b[e], a group for LGBT people from Christian backgrounds. With this group I found the hope, strength and love I needed ...


Ron Howard says 'gay' joke will stay in 'The Dilemma'; GLAAD criticizes decision
Entertainment Weekly
People aren't killing themselves over people teasing them for their Christianity; people don't grow up afraid to come out as a Christian; people don't get ...

and more »>

Alleged anti-gay incident at Emory frat party attracts national spotlight
Atlanta Journal Constitution
Student leaders met into the night Tuesday to prepare a response. Emory University's administration also weighed in, ...

and more »


- Sponsors -
Gay Talk Radio GayTalk Live Queer Public Radio GayTalkRadio Advertising
This-n-That Music Show Humpday Coffee Talk Show Dreamhost website Hosting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Headlines: Separation of Church and State (T23R-2)

Man faces possible excommunication from LDS Church for supporting same sex marriage

Biblical clarification regarding homosexuality