Passing On, Enlightenment and Atonement
Being a gay man I’ve never been very religious. Quite frankly, most people in such faiths couldn’t handle my beliefs on spirituality. They need their religion in a box like a happy meal you can get at a drive through.
I don’t believe in a ‘supreme being’ and I don’t like using the word ‘god’. So many people have pre-conceptions about certain words it’s difficult to get past them. I try avoiding them. Because it usually forces me to elaborate quite a bit when I do use them.
Some ask me why my opinion matters. I think you’ll find many people who have died and been brought back from death, come back with ‘something extra’. I’m not saying this ‘something extra’ is the same for all people. In fact, I doubt it is.
In my case I had knowledge that I was supposed to do more. My time wasn’t over for a reason. But it wasn’t like I had a crystal clear message. I didn’t hear a voice or see any ‘people’. There was a bright light at the end of the ascension and I did see my body in the bed below (in the beginning of my ascension).
I don’t and never have had a specific and clear message stating what I am to do. Quite frankly I feel it’s the same thing all of us are supposed to do. The ‘golden rule’ of Treat Others How You Wish To Be Treated, or, in other words, “Love Thy Neighbor As Thyself”. Even though the words are different, the meaning is the same.
After all that, I can now get on with the reason I started to write this piece.
One of the primary reasons I don’t appreciate religion is because it attempts to control with the use of fear. Our government learned that lesson well and is doing the same thing. But that’s a whole different writing.
One of the prime candidates of the ‘fear factor’ in religion is ‘Hell’. Again, a word that people place so many taught preconceptions on.
There is no ‘fire and brimstone hell’!
We (that’s you, me and everyone else on this globe) are all, partly, a spiritual being.
Within each and every one of us is a ‘light’, ‘energy’, ‘soul’, ‘love’, ‘spiritual being’, ‘inner spirit’, ‘eternal spirit’ and many other names people call it. This ‘inner spirit’ is our true being and lives an eternal life.
The combination of all our ‘inner spirits’ is ‘god’, ‘eternal light’, ‘love’, ‘allah’, ‘universal energy’ and many other names people call it.
You see, words actually confuse the issue because of the taught preconceptions about some words (could even call it brain washing in come cases).
Our human existence is a temporary shell that is cast aside when it ceases to live. When this happens every single one of us (in our spiritual form) ascend and receive enlightenment.
Enlightenment is (‘the knowledge of the ages’, ‘the knowledge of everyone and everything’) when you will truly and literally know it all. You will instantly know every thing about everyone, every topic, subject, etc.
Everyone receives enlightenment.
With enlightenment, naturally, comes atonement.
Stop and think about this a moment and the ‘gift of enlightenment’ could probably be the closest thing to hell we will ever know except for that fact that there won’t be any judging and damning. But that doesn’t mean you won’t feel any shame!
Don’t worry because all the other spirits will show you love and compassion. You will grow from the experience.
Remember we won’t be human anymore. But we will know all, and every other spiritual being will know all as well. Every action and inaction you were directly or indirectly responsible for in your human life, is now common knowledge (it actually always was common knowledge in the spirit community).
There is no ability to lie, hide the truth or deceive because every spirit in the beyond knows everything.
You and you alone are responsible for your action and inaction when you were human. You will learn and grow from the experience.
You won’t be loved any less for any of your human actions. But you will see and know how all the other spirits lived their lives when they were in human form. You will have a real life measuring stick to judge your own actions and inactions.
Many, while in human form, justify their actions by making false statements. Statements such as ‘everyone lies just as much as I do’.
After enlightenment you will know the real truth, not the manufactured one!
Many people, especially the ones claiming (here on earth) to be the most righteous will be very very surprised. They will be the ones experiencing the ‘gnashing of teeth and tears of sadness’ (this is a figurative statement) for their unloving actions/inactions.
www.QueerPublicRadio.com a 24/7 LGBTQIA Licensed Independent Internet Radio Station. Visit, Listen, Support and become involved.
I don’t believe in a ‘supreme being’ and I don’t like using the word ‘god’. So many people have pre-conceptions about certain words it’s difficult to get past them. I try avoiding them. Because it usually forces me to elaborate quite a bit when I do use them.
Some ask me why my opinion matters. I think you’ll find many people who have died and been brought back from death, come back with ‘something extra’. I’m not saying this ‘something extra’ is the same for all people. In fact, I doubt it is.
In my case I had knowledge that I was supposed to do more. My time wasn’t over for a reason. But it wasn’t like I had a crystal clear message. I didn’t hear a voice or see any ‘people’. There was a bright light at the end of the ascension and I did see my body in the bed below (in the beginning of my ascension).
I don’t and never have had a specific and clear message stating what I am to do. Quite frankly I feel it’s the same thing all of us are supposed to do. The ‘golden rule’ of Treat Others How You Wish To Be Treated, or, in other words, “Love Thy Neighbor As Thyself”. Even though the words are different, the meaning is the same.
After all that, I can now get on with the reason I started to write this piece.
One of the primary reasons I don’t appreciate religion is because it attempts to control with the use of fear. Our government learned that lesson well and is doing the same thing. But that’s a whole different writing.
One of the prime candidates of the ‘fear factor’ in religion is ‘Hell’. Again, a word that people place so many taught preconceptions on.
There is no ‘fire and brimstone hell’!
We (that’s you, me and everyone else on this globe) are all, partly, a spiritual being.
Within each and every one of us is a ‘light’, ‘energy’, ‘soul’, ‘love’, ‘spiritual being’, ‘inner spirit’, ‘eternal spirit’ and many other names people call it. This ‘inner spirit’ is our true being and lives an eternal life.
The combination of all our ‘inner spirits’ is ‘god’, ‘eternal light’, ‘love’, ‘allah’, ‘universal energy’ and many other names people call it.
You see, words actually confuse the issue because of the taught preconceptions about some words (could even call it brain washing in come cases).
Our human existence is a temporary shell that is cast aside when it ceases to live. When this happens every single one of us (in our spiritual form) ascend and receive enlightenment.
Enlightenment is (‘the knowledge of the ages’, ‘the knowledge of everyone and everything’) when you will truly and literally know it all. You will instantly know every thing about everyone, every topic, subject, etc.
Everyone receives enlightenment.
With enlightenment, naturally, comes atonement.
Stop and think about this a moment and the ‘gift of enlightenment’ could probably be the closest thing to hell we will ever know except for that fact that there won’t be any judging and damning. But that doesn’t mean you won’t feel any shame!
Don’t worry because all the other spirits will show you love and compassion. You will grow from the experience.
Remember we won’t be human anymore. But we will know all, and every other spiritual being will know all as well. Every action and inaction you were directly or indirectly responsible for in your human life, is now common knowledge (it actually always was common knowledge in the spirit community).
There is no ability to lie, hide the truth or deceive because every spirit in the beyond knows everything.
You and you alone are responsible for your action and inaction when you were human. You will learn and grow from the experience.
You won’t be loved any less for any of your human actions. But you will see and know how all the other spirits lived their lives when they were in human form. You will have a real life measuring stick to judge your own actions and inactions.
Many, while in human form, justify their actions by making false statements. Statements such as ‘everyone lies just as much as I do’.
After enlightenment you will know the real truth, not the manufactured one!
Many people, especially the ones claiming (here on earth) to be the most righteous will be very very surprised. They will be the ones experiencing the ‘gnashing of teeth and tears of sadness’ (this is a figurative statement) for their unloving actions/inactions.
www.QueerPublicRadio.com a 24/7 LGBTQIA Licensed Independent Internet Radio Station. Visit, Listen, Support and become involved.
Comments