Religion, the old Spoiled Brat – Corporations, the new one
For eons mankind has endured a plague of pandemic proportions. Religion has forced itself upon the people of this earth ever since man created it.
We still see religious wars to this very day!
I recently noticed a few articles where religious leaders are complaining that religion is under attack. I actually laughed out loud when reading these articles.
Gentlemen you are all correct. Religion was the attacker for eons and once people started to see that religion was evil, heartless and murderers, the roles were reversed.
But, ironically, the people have more compassion than religion (they aren’t killing any religious people). The people are simply walking away. The ‘attack’ these gentlemen (and I use the word very freely) speak of is actually the people’s abandonment of religion!
So yes, in that vein of thought, Religion is under attack, and rightly so. Religion held the reigns for centuries. Many people were killed, thrown off their own land and/or completely extinguished from the face of the earth.
Conquer (conversion or death) and occupy. Another failed attempt at world domination.
This is the legacy religion has for it’s history.
Now corporations are at the reigns.
I don’t think the outcome will be as pleasant.
www.QueerPublicRadio.com a 24/7 LGBTQIA Licensed Independent Internet Radio Station. Visit, Listen, Support and become involved.
We still see religious wars to this very day!
I recently noticed a few articles where religious leaders are complaining that religion is under attack. I actually laughed out loud when reading these articles.
Gentlemen you are all correct. Religion was the attacker for eons and once people started to see that religion was evil, heartless and murderers, the roles were reversed.
But, ironically, the people have more compassion than religion (they aren’t killing any religious people). The people are simply walking away. The ‘attack’ these gentlemen (and I use the word very freely) speak of is actually the people’s abandonment of religion!
So yes, in that vein of thought, Religion is under attack, and rightly so. Religion held the reigns for centuries. Many people were killed, thrown off their own land and/or completely extinguished from the face of the earth.
Conquer (conversion or death) and occupy. Another failed attempt at world domination.
This is the legacy religion has for it’s history.
Now corporations are at the reigns.
I don’t think the outcome will be as pleasant.
www.QueerPublicRadio.com a 24/7 LGBTQIA Licensed Independent Internet Radio Station. Visit, Listen, Support and become involved.
Comments